Daniel N. Pawuk, Esq.
Daniel N. Pawuk has been practicing criminal law for over 15 years. He’s handled hundreds of trials, including considerable successful wins on DUI trials and appeals, and is well known for his aggressive representation of his clients.
Dan was a prosecutor in both Hillsborough and Pinellas counties, worked for several years for a prominent DUI attorney in Phoenix Arizona, and came back to Florida in 2008 to start his own practice. Currently Dan practices in the area of criminal law, immigration law, and eviction law.
Originally from Rochester, NY, Dan received his undergraduate degree in Political Science, cum laude, from SUNY at Buffalo. He is licensed to practice law in New York, Arizona, Florida, and Washington, DC. He speaks fluent Ukrainian, Polish and Russian.
- Former State Prosecutor, Tampa and Clearwater, FL
- Stetson Law Graduate 2000
- Successfully handled hundreds of jury trials and motions
- Fluent in Ukrainian, Polish, and Russian languages
- Stetson University College of Law, 2000
- State University of New York at Buffalo, 1996, cum laude
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Russian Heritage Foundation
- Polish Center of John Paul II
- Trinity Odessa Chamber of Commerce
- Ukrainian American Bar Association
- Florida Bar since 2001
- Washington, DC Bar since 2003
- Arizona Bar since 2005
- New York State Bar since 2008