Stephanie T. Pawuk, Esq.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Stephanie Pawuk was former State Prosecutor in Clearwater, Florida practicing since 2001. She graduated from Stetson College of Law where she was a member of the student bar association.
Since switching to private practice in 2005, Mrs. Pawuk has practiced in Pinellas, Pasco, and Hernando counties exclusively. At Pawuk & Pawuk, she works with a team of private investigators making sure her clients side of the case is presented to the State Attorney.
She prides herself with her client follow through, answering her own phone calls and emails the same day. Her clients come from all walks of life and are usually the type of people who would never be considered “criminals.”
Mrs. Pawuk recognizes that many people charged with crimes made one wrong mistake at an emotional time in their lives. Her main goal is not to let that “mistake” ruin the rest of their lives.
Although she handles mostly adult cases, Mrs. Pawuk specializes in juvenile cases and the intricacies involved with the Department of Juvenile Justice and juveniles charged as adults. In many cases she has been able to successfully keep cases in juvenile court when the child was about to be charged as an adult.
If she could give you one piece of advice when you are arrested it would be “Don’t wait to call an attorney.”
She offers free consultations and there is absolutely no obligation to hire her. Don’t wait for a court date in the mail because at that point it’s often too late.
- Former State Prosecutor in Clearwater, FL
- Lead Felony Domestic Violence Prosecutor
- Lead Trial Attorney
- Stetson Law Graduate, 2001
- Former Guardian Ad Litem, Guardian Ad Litem of the Month
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, 2010 Salvation Army, Pasco County
- Pro Bono Award, Bay Area Legal Services, St. Petersburg, FL 2005
- Florida Bar
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Pasco
- Trinity Chamber of Commerce
- Keep it Local – Trinity/ Odessa
- Unity Church, Palm Harbor