Family and Fiancee Visas

Family visas are based on a relationship between an individual seeking admission to the U.S. and a current Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident. Some of the Visas are as follows:

  • K-1 Visa: This visa is sought by an individual who is seeking to enter the U.S. for the purpose of getting married within 90 days of admission.
  • K-2 Visa: This visa is obtained on behalf of the minor child of the K-1 visa holder.
  • K-3 Visa: This visa is obtained for persons already married to a U.S. Citizen spouse who has filed an immediate relative immigrant petition, and the beneficiary seeks admission while awaiting its approval.
  • V Visa: This visa is for individuals married to a Lawful permanent resident (or child of an LPR) who filed a family petition on his or her behalf before December 21, 2000, and the petition has been pending for three or more years.

Contact our office at (727) 372-3111 to determine if you are eligible to obtain a family based visa.